Tara Point Inn & Cottages
Noted in Midwest Living magazine as a riverside retreat for the romantic, the Tara Point Inn & Cottages in Grafton, Illinois is known for its incredible accommodations and breathtaking views of the Mississippi River as one of the best Bed & Breakfasts (B&B) in the area. Atop the palisades bluffs above Grafton, visitors can choose either the main inn or a secluded cozy cabin escape to what some call the most pleasantly memorable getaway experiences in the Midwest.
Hours of Operation
At the confluence of the Mississippi and Illinois rivers, experience life in a real river town - Grafton, Illinois. The early settlers of Grafton saw the potential of this plat of land at the confluence of the Mississippi and Illinois rivers. It was not long before this little river town ...
Tara Point Inn's Winter SpecialValid from 12/01/2016 to 04/30/2017
There's nothing like the view from Tara Point. Enjoy the tranquility of the rivers and the seasons from high atop the bluffs. Book One Night Get Second Night Free
Break out of the winter blues with an exceptional stay at Tara Point Inn and Cottages! Book one night in our spacious cottages for $189 from Sunday through Thursday and get your second consecutive night's stay free! (Holidays are excluded. Not valid with any other discount. Cannot be combined with any other coupon. Must mention deal when making reservations. Gift cards are not allowed as form of payment on this promotion.)
- Traveler Reviews brought to you by
- Tara Point Inn and Cottages
- 1 Tara Point Ln., Grafton, IL 62037
- Recent Reviews
Jacqueline STrip type:CouplesUnforgettable weekendMar 4, 2017
- Very friendly, beautiful view and rooms. Had a very peaceful weekend and would recommend this to everyone I know. The perfect getaway from busy life. If you come the view... more »
Airmen5Trip type:Solo travelMini-getawayFeb 7, 2017
- Two nights for the price of one...what a steal! When not enjoying local cuisine and wineries, I spent the majority of my time on the porch in my turquoise rocking... more »
Katie GCollinsville, IllinoisTrip type:CouplesHighly Recommended quite weekend getaway with a beautiful view.Dec 18, 2016
- My husband and I wanted a quite weekend to reset and rest. We decided to book an overnight trip to Grafton and stayed at The Tara Point Inn. Once we... more »
erinm2011Saint Louis, MissouriTrip type:CouplesGreat Accommodations!Sep 12, 2016
- My husband and I booked Cottage #1 (Dogwood) for one night for our anniversary. We weren't sure what to expect. To begin, it's such a great location. It is central... more »
1-5 of 71 Reviews
Sami_M1219Springfield, IllinoisTrip type:CouplesOvernight GetawaySep 11, 2016
- My husband and I took an overnight trip to Grafton and chose Tara Point Inn to stay at. All we can say is WOW! You can stay in the Inn... more »
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.