Aerie's Riverview Winery600 Timber Ridge Dr.
Grafton, IL 62037
(618) 786-7477 PHONE
312 E. Main Street, Grafton IL 62037
11 Mulberry Street, Grafton IL 62037
15 Mill Street, Elsah IL 62028
600 Timber Ridge Dr., Grafton IL 62037
311 E. Water Street, Grafton IL 62037
100 Springfield Street, Grafton IL 62037
13653 Lodge Blvd. , Grafton IL 62037
1 Tara Point Drive, Grafton IL 62037
Aerie's Riverview Winery
The view is incredible and the wine selection is unbeatable every season of the year on top of the bluffs at Aerie's Riverview Winery in Grafton, Illinois. During the spring and summer, the outdoor deck offers a breathtaking view of recreation on the river. As the temperatures cool, you can lounge inside next to the fireplace. Aerie's Riverview Winery also offers cottages and a lodge to accommodate the needs of overnight guests, all within walking distance of the winery. Seasonally, check our calendar for live music on the decks.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday: Noon to 8 p.m.
Friday - Saturday: 11 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Sunday 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday & Saturday 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Sunday - Thursday 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
At the confluence of the Mississippi and Illinois rivers, experience life in a real river town - Grafton, Illinois. The early settlers of Grafton saw the potential of this plat of land at the confluence of the Mississippi and Illinois rivers. It was not long before this little river town ...
- Traveler Reviews brought to you by
- Aerie's Lodge
- 600 Timber Ridge Dr, Grafton, IL 62037-1157
- Recent Reviews
Marcy NTrip type:Friends getawayNew & CleanMar 19, 2017
- Winery attached to this lodge which makes for great evening entertainment. Zipline too. Views overlooking the river, not from rooms. Checkout time not advertised. Roads are on a steep incline.... more »
Matt MHardin, Illinois, United StatesTrip type:Couplesweekend stayFeb 13, 2017
- We had a couples weekend at the Villas at Aeries. We all had a great time. The rooms were exactly what we were looking for, a place with a common... more »
wheatonnitzChicagoTrip type:FamilyFamily WeddingDec 12, 2016
- My wife, her two sisters and husbands, and four kids shared the Eagles View above the Office. The view was great and that's were it ended. Upon getting into our... more »
Tammy MTrip type:CouplesWeekend "away" tripDec 4, 2016
- My boyfriend and I needed a nice night away so we decided to stay here. We had a nice dinner at the winery. The suite rooms are very nice and... more »
1-5 of 33 Reviews
cancuncooledPeoria, IllinoisTrip type:CouplesDon't bother with the cottagesOct 27, 2016
- Let me start with the positives in this place. The winery has breath taking views, the pizzas are wonderful, and the staff at the winery were very polite. This was... more »
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.