The Whole Scoop222 E. Main Street
Grafton, IL 62037
(618) 786-2663 PHONE
312 E. Main Street, Grafton IL 62037
311 E. Water Street, Grafton IL 62037
15 Mill Street, Elsah IL 62028
13653 Lodge Blvd. , Grafton IL 62037
100 Springfield Street, Grafton IL 62037
1 Tara Point Drive, Grafton IL 62037
600 Timber Ridge Dr., Grafton IL 62037
11 Mulberry Street, Grafton IL 62037
The Whole Scoop
If you're in the mood for food or have a craving for dessert, The Whole Scoop has just want you need. The menu features great food including burgers, corn dogs, salads, wraps, chicken strips and shrimp! If it's sweets you want, check out the specialty items including the "Buoy", "Mississippi Mud Pie", "Sandbar", "River Road" or the "Hound Dog" which are amazing ice cream confections mixing cookies, cheesecake and other delightful toppings. Don't forget to try the Strawberry Shortcake or a malt, shake or float. Ice cream pies are also available if ordered in advance for those special occasions. The Whole Scoop is open year round.
Hours of Operation
Open Saturdays and Sundays November 10 through March 1: 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Open daily at 11 a.m. beginning March 1
Closed for Christmas Break December 22 through January 9
Hungry for a new adventure? Then look no further than the Meeting of the Great Rivers Sixth Annual Alton Restaurant Week which kicks off Jan. 20 and runs through Jan. 29. Twenty-one locally owned and operated restaurants in Alton, Godfrey, Grafton and Bethalto will showcase the best of ...
The temperature has dropped and so have the leaves. Bird watchers near and far know just what that means for the Meeting of the Great Rivers… eagle season! In previous years hundreds of American Bald Eagles have returned along the Meeting of the ...
- Traveler Reviews brought to you by
- The Whole Scoop
- 222 E Main St, Grafton, IL 62037-1123
- Recent Reviews
debrakgillesGrafton, IllinoisTrip type:FamilyYummy TreatsMar 13, 2017
- The Whole Scoop is a fun little ice cream shoppe that actually has a drive thru window! The prices are fair to medium. A great selection of ice cream treats... more »
wasagordonSaint Louis, MissouriTrip type:CouplesGreat selectionSep 12, 2016
- Great selection and great service. Ice cream is yummy. Even offer ice cream for your four legged friends! Can't go wrong here! more »
Paul STrip type:FamilyNice end to the eveningAug 13, 2016
- We stopped in on our way back home. I had a shake and the rest of family had the glaciers. The shake was good. The rest of family enjoyed their... more »
Peter AGrafton, IllinoisTrip type:FamilyAhh GraftonJul 25, 2016
- The whole scoop is a fun destination right on Main Street in the river town of Grafton Illinois. Always a smiling face and of course excellent ice cream. And don't... more »
1-5 of 37 Reviews
momsquad4Quincy, IllinoisTrip type:FamilyDestination WeddingJul 11, 2016
- Yummy. Fresh local fruit. Also have yogurt. Plenty of options to choose from on menu. Great snack on a very hot day. more »
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.