Grafton Zipline Adventures600 Timber Ridge Drive
Grafton, IL 62037
(618) 786-9477 PHONE
600 Timber Ridge Dr., Grafton IL 62037
13653 Lodge Blvd. , Grafton IL 62037
312 E. Main Street, Grafton IL 62037
15 Mill Street, Elsah IL 62028
311 E. Water Street, Grafton IL 62037
1 Tara Point Drive, Grafton IL 62037
11 Mulberry Street, Grafton IL 62037
100 Springfield Street, Grafton IL 62037
Grafton Zipline Adventures
Looking for a jaw dropping, heart racing experience? Try Grafton's thrilling attraction "a zip line that affords those brave enough a stunning river view and hours of fun. It s one of the largest zip lines in Illinois. Open daily from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. with the first of nine zip lines nicknamed the Baby Bear" the shortest measuring only 300 feet in length. The longest, at 2,000 feet, is the Soaring Eagle, which has breathtaking views during its 250-foot descent.
Hours of Operation
Open daily 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
At the confluence of the Mississippi and Illinois rivers, experience life in a real river town - Grafton, Illinois. The early settlers of Grafton saw the potential of this plat of land at the confluence of the Mississippi and Illinois rivers. It was not long before this little river town ...
- Traveler Reviews brought to you by
- Grafton Zipline Adventures
- 800 Timber Ridge Dr, Grafton, IL 62037-1154
- Recent Reviews
StanDubarBethalto, IllinoisTrip type:FamilyWe Loved ItApr 5, 2017
- My Wife, Sister, and I did this Zipline tour and it was amazing! The views, the guide, and the thrills were all fantastic! Do this tour if you can, you... more »
Ricky MTrip type:Solo travelAmazing Amazing Amazing!!Jan 17, 2017
- Grafton Zipline is one of the funnest adventures I've been privileged to experience in Grafton out my 5 year stay. I had the greatest time spending it with smart and... more »
Kevin1234567892014Havana, IllinoisTrip type:CouplesWeekend get-a-wayAug 30, 2016
- My wife and I went on a weekend get-a-way with her brother and sister-in-law to Grafton. Three of us wanted to zip line. Talked my wife into it. Really had... more »
JSitkoPennsburg, PennsylvaniaTrip type:BusinessGood TimeAug 25, 2016
- Came here with a group of co-workers for a "team-building" exercise. The guides were very capable and friendly. A few of the runs were longer than I expected and had... more »
1-5 of 67 Reviews
Amy CTrip type:CouplesOverpricedAug 10, 2016
- My husband and I went for a day date... Was told it was an 1.5 - 2 hour trip so we booked early and then was gonna hit up the... more »
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.