Ruebel Hotel & Restaurant217 E. Main St.
Grafton, IL 62037
(618) 786-2315 PHONE
(618) 786-2386 FAX
11 Mulberry Street, Grafton IL 62037
311 E. Water Street, Grafton IL 62037
600 Timber Ridge Dr., Grafton IL 62037
13653 Lodge Blvd. , Grafton IL 62037
312 E. Main Street, Grafton IL 62037
15 Mill Street, Elsah IL 62028
1 Tara Point Drive, Grafton IL 62037
100 Springfield Street, Grafton IL 62037
Ruebel Hotel & Restaurant
Located near the convergence of the Mississippi and Illinois rivers - Grafton, Illinois is a little town steeped in history. In the heart of that history is the Ruebel Hotel. The Ruebel was built in 1884, caught fire in 1912 and was rebuilt and completely renovated in 1997. In 2008, it was upgraded to modern standards - all rooms have pillow top beds and are equipped with hair dryers, mini refrigerators and 29" flat screen TVs with satellite. To ensure your stay is a pleasant one, we've supplied free wireless internet to the lobby, saloon and all rooms. The Ruebel Hotel has a magnificently restored bar from the 1904 Worlds Fair in St. Louis. The Ruebel Saloon offers excellent food and a great variety of beer and wines.
- Free WI-FI
- Coffee Pots
- Flat Screen TV with Full Satellite Service
- 22 Guest Rooms
Hours of Operation
Hotel open 24 hours daily
Monday & Tuesday: CLOSED
Wednesday & Thursday: Noon to 6 p.m.
Friday: Noon to 8 p.m.
Saturday: Lunch: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.; Dinner: 4 to 8 p.m.
Sunday: Breakfast: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.; Lunch: 12 p.m
At the confluence of the Mississippi and Illinois rivers, experience life in a real river town - Grafton, Illinois. The early settlers of Grafton saw the potential of this plat of land at the confluence of the Mississippi and Illinois rivers. It was not long before this little river town ...
Just Getaway Package at the Ruebel HotelValid from 12/07/2015 to 12/31/2017
Take a break from the hustle and bustle of daily life with this getaway package. Packages from $139 plus tax
Stay with us at the historic Ruebel Hotel with this great get away package which includes an overnight stay in one of our superior rooms, and includes a $40 food and beverage voucher for our restaurant and bar. Sunday thru Thursday starting at $129, Friday and Saturday at $149 plus applicable taxes. For reservations, please call us at 618-786-2315 or visit our website at: ruebelhotel.com. Package cannot be combined with any other offers and is not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. The restaurant is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays during the winter.
- Traveler Reviews brought to you by
- Grafton Inn
- 22 E Main St, Grafton, IL 62037-1165
- Recent Reviews
lightlouChicagoTrip type:CouplesNice PlaceAug 31, 2016
- Great room/suite, we loved the whirlpool hot tub. Very comfortable bed and living room. Great location, lovely view of the river. We sat on the balcony and sipped adult beverages,... more »
ceceraycer629Carlock, IllinoisTrip type:Couples20 year Anniversary get-awayJun 30, 2016
- We stayed on a Tuesday and Wednesday night in late June (2016). We had the best time. The room was great, clean and cozy. We made reservations over the phone,... more »
mdevore542013Flora, IllinoisTrip type:CouplesPleasantly Suprised.Jun 2, 2016
- My husband and I decided when we went on vacation in May of 2016 that we really didn't want to make reservations ahead of time. We were going on the... more »
Christy JTrip type:CouplesGreat place for a romantic weekend!Nov 10, 2015
- My husband and I stayed here in October and it was wonderful! We had a great experience all-around. The room was inviting and cozy. Little touches were added by the... more »
1-5 of 24 Reviews
Cass WWarsaw, IllinoisTrip type:CouplesPerfect couples getaway!Nov 3, 2015
- My boyfriend & I stayed here January 2015. Our room was very cozy, and well decorated. LOVED the air jet soaker tub! The Grafton Inn is centrally located making it... more »
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.