Fin Inn1500 W. Main St.
Grafton, IL 62037
(618) 786-2030 PHONE
100 Springfield Street, Grafton IL 62037
11 Mulberry Street, Grafton IL 62037
1 Tara Point Drive, Grafton IL 62037
312 E. Main Street, Grafton IL 62037
600 Timber Ridge Dr., Grafton IL 62037
13653 Lodge Blvd. , Grafton IL 62037
311 E. Water Street, Grafton IL 62037
15 Mill Street, Elsah IL 62028
This unique aquarium restaurant is located right on the historic scenic byway in Grafton. The family-owned and operated restaurant features four 2,000-gallon aquariums with fish native to the Mississippi River as well as several different species of turtles. Twenty-one of the tables have tableside aquarium viewing windows. Known for its Turtle Soup, the Fin Inn has a full feature menu that includes several kinds of fish, steak, chicken and seafood. Homemade desserts are a specialty!
Hours of Operation
Open daily in summer 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Sunday - Thursday: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Friday - Saturday: 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Closed Easter, Thanksgiving & Christmas
Hungry for a new adventure? Then look no further than the Meeting of the Great Rivers Sixth Annual Alton Restaurant Week which kicks off Jan. 20 and runs through Jan. 29. Twenty-one locally owned and operated restaurants in Alton, Godfrey, Grafton and Bethalto will showcase the best of ...
The temperature has dropped and so have the leaves. Bird watchers near and far know just what that means for the Meeting of the Great Rivers… eagle season! In previous years hundreds of American Bald Eagles have returned along the Meeting of the ...
- Traveler Reviews brought to you by
- Fin Inn
- 1000 West Main Street, Great River Road Route 100, Grafton, IL 62037
- Recent Reviews
jacqlm2017Chesterfield, MissouriTrip type:CouplesNot accessableApr 3, 2017
- I'm surprised that no one mentioned the steep stairs that lead up to the dining area from the front door and down from the exit door to the parking area.... more »
Doug GWinfield, MissouriTrip type:FamilyAquariums are the big drawMar 21, 2017
- The food at the Fin Inn is decent, but not spectacular. They have lots of fried seafood items and some burgers. The prices are pretty good. If you are there... more »
Gerald ISaint Louis, United StatesTrip type:FamilyKids love the aquariumsMar 17, 2017
- Good food at reasonable prices. Kids love the fish on display in the aquariums. Excellent service. Turtle soup was outstanding. more »
BarryRay1964St. LouisTrip type:FamilyBest Visit EverMar 12, 2017
- I have reviewed this restaurant before with less than satisfactory results, but I must state my visit this evening was SPOT ON!!!!!! The service was off the charts, super friendly... more »
1-5 of 138 Reviews
Carol BSaint Peters, MissouriTrip type:CouplesGood foodFeb 26, 2017
- This is our second visit to this quaint restaurant. We each had a different entree. The restaurant has aquariums at each booth and you can watch fish swim as you... more »
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.