Raging Rivers Water Park100 Palisades Parkway
Grafton, IL 62037
(618) 786-2345 PHONE
(618) 786-2040 FAX
11 Mulberry Street, Grafton IL 62037
1 Tara Point Drive, Grafton IL 62037
600 Timber Ridge Dr., Grafton IL 62037
13653 Lodge Blvd. , Grafton IL 62037
311 E. Water Street, Grafton IL 62037
312 E. Main Street, Grafton IL 62037
100 Springfield Street, Grafton IL 62037
15 Mill Street, Elsah IL 62028
Raging Rivers Water Park
Featuring eight attractions that are sure to keep guests cool when the summer heat sizzles, Raging Rivers offers entertainment for individuals of all ages.
MORE: Click here to purchase season passes.
Thrill seekers will enjoy the seamless 500-foot dual Cascade Body Flumes that twist and turn down the natural hills and contours of the park; the Runaway Rafts, a 600-foot-long adventure through swift water and wild rapids to three pools; the Shark Slide flume, which floats riders down a 45-foot tunnel flume into a catch pool and the one-of-a-kind Swirlpool. The two-bowl attraction takes riders down a tunnel flume, then swiftly into a giant vortex and ends by dropping the guest into a deep pool of water, incorporating three rides into one.
MORE: Click here to purchase daily passes.
For guests looking for a more relaxing experience , the park features a 700-foot-long Endless River of cool, clear water that lets riders float along at a tranquil 2 ½ mile per hour pace in a continuous loop; the 18,000-square-foot Breaker Beach Wavepool, which allows swimmers to relax when the waves are “off” and “ride the tide” when the four-foot waves roll, and the “just for kids” Itty Bitty Surf City that features a pint-sized waterslide, splash pool, rain tree and tunnel area.
MORE: Click here for coupons & specials.
Tree House Harbor is another interactive play area, featuring a crawl tunnel, overhead rope pulls, tunnel slides and the ever-popular bucket that randomly spills 1,000 gallons of water.
MORE: Click here to sign up for e-newsletters to receive special offers & coupons!
Raging Rivers is located at 100 Palisades Parkway off the Great River Road in Grafton, Ill., and is open this season from May 24 – September 1. For more information regarding operating hours, attractions, ticket prices, specials, directions and more, call Raging Rivers at (618) 786-2345 or visit RagingRivers.com.
Raging Rivers Park Map
Hours of Operation
Open daily Memorial Day - Labor Day at 10:30 a.m.
At the confluence of the Mississippi and Illinois rivers, experience life in a real river town - Grafton, Illinois. The early settlers of Grafton saw the potential of this plat of land at the confluence of the Mississippi and Illinois rivers. It was not long before this little river town ...
10:30am to 6:00pm
- Traveler Reviews brought to you by
- Raging Rivers
- 100 Palisades Parkway, Grafton, IL 62037
- Recent Reviews
debrakgillesGrafton, IllinoisTrip type:CouplesSummer Family FunFeb 2, 2017
- We purchased season passes for our children and grandchildren last Christmas. They loved it so much that we bought another package this Christmas. The Family pass is a great deal:... more »
4coryGrafton, IllinoisTrip type:FamilyIt's Cool When It's Hot!Nov 9, 2016
- Fun, fast, wet and wild! Water entertainment for the entire family. Locally owned and operated. Excellent view of the river, boaters and nature married with a water park. Excellent parking,... more »
SPRINGFIELDILLINOISSpringfield, IllinoisTrip type:CouplesHoppersSep 4, 2016
- Good time. Recommend checking for available coupons before going. Not too crowded on september 3rd. Fun time for me and husband for my 61st birthday. more »
Stacey PSaint Louis, MissouriTrip type:FamilySo Much Fun!Aug 10, 2016
- My Grandchildren and I, ages 11, 9 and 68, had a great time! We got a tube and spent most of the time in the wave pool, but also went... more »
1-5 of 65 Reviews
Stephanie BTrip type:FamilyFun in SunAug 8, 2016
- Took my family to Raging Rivers for my son's 5th birthday..Good size park and not tooo crowded. Food was a little pricey but worth it. There's coupons floating around so... more »
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.