Grafton Pub225 W. Main St.
Grafton, IL 62037
(618) 786-9463 PHONE
600 Timber Ridge Dr., Grafton IL 62037
1 Tara Point Drive, Grafton IL 62037
100 Springfield Street, Grafton IL 62037
11 Mulberry Street, Grafton IL 62037
13653 Lodge Blvd. , Grafton IL 62037
311 E. Water Street, Grafton IL 62037
312 E. Main Street, Grafton IL 62037
15 Mill Street, Elsah IL 62028
No description available.
Soups/Salads/Sandwiches, American, Bar & Grill, Seafood
Hours of Operation
Tuesday-Sunday 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Traveler Reviews brought to you by
- Piasa Winery-Pub
- 225 W Main St, Grafton, IL 62037-1116
- Recent Reviews
KatSuessGranite City, IllinoisTrip type:CouplesRustic pub on the riverJan 26, 2017
- This is a great little pub with a scenic view of the river. They have several craft beers on tap, domestic & craft bottled beer and several wines plus wine... more »
Ricky MTrip type:FamilySpent all day hereJan 17, 2017
- This review is for my friends who enjoy family time, solo time or just out for a good time. Piasa pub is where it's at! I lived in Grafton for... more »
4coryGrafton, IllinoisTrip type:CouplesA Little Wine on the Deck is Good for the Soul!Nov 9, 2016
- And did I mention the view?! Plenty of wine to suit every taste as well as purchasing a bottle or three for home. The deck is welcoming, warm, amongst the... more »
cullenfam5Arnold, MissouriTrip type:CouplesGreat Food and Great Service but downstairs and upstairs offer different specialsOct 24, 2016
- We went this weekend and our server was AMAZING! I don't remember her name but she was from Canada. She was one of the best servers we have ever had.... more »
1-5 of 49 Reviews
d vSaint Louis, MissouriTrip type:FamilyGreat pub food, but no longer a winery.Oct 19, 2016
- I've been here twice in the past month. The food was great. The service was good. If you go, be sure to order the White Chocolate Bread Pudding. It's amazing. more »
These reviews are the subjective opinions of individual travelers and not of TripAdvisor LLC nor of its partners.